Moving up to a larger boat, downsizing, or perhaps moving on to other things, sellers have their own ambitions and reason why deciding to sell their boat. From the very first conversation with your broker you'll build a relationship based on integrity and backed by experience.
Our central agent services are the best in the industry and are tailored to ensure the timely and most profitable sale possible for your boat. We will guide you through the proper staging of your boat, prepare an extensive and comprehensive write up with accompanying marketing material, provide guidance on a proper pricing strategy based on an extensive market valuation, and represent you with your interests in mind.
Our marketing casts a wide net and includes access to MLS systems, highly visible digital marketing, print advertising in major publications, and representation at five of the largest boat shows each year. With a fulltime support staff, 24/7 broker access, and the full efforts of our marketing team ensuring your boat is propagated through as many channels as possible, you'll have the full team working for you. With offices in major yachting centers throughout the US, we provide our clients with both a significant national presence and global reach. Our central agent services produce results.
David Walters Yachts' professional central agent services are among the most successful in the industry. The company has an established sales history that includes transactions for hundreds of sailing and motor yachts. With three locations on the east coast, we offer 7 day a week personal service for clients, old and new.
- David Walters Yachts was founded by David Walters as a quality New England design and boat building company in 1982, as co-founder of Shannon yachts and later the founder of Cambria the company was well known for building some of the "World's Best Sailboats" as reviewed by Ferenc Máté. However, after the yacht market collapsed in 1990 the company transitioned to offering brokerage services. Since then, the company has continued to offer premier services to its sailing and motor yacht clients, earning a reputation in the industry for knowledge, integrity, and experience, and demonstrated in the sale of over 1,700 yachts.
- Our listings are presented to buyers in exquisite detail and accompanied by quality photographs and descriptive video tours. Your broker will prepare a comprehensive description of the features, equipment and upgrades, and noteworthy selling points that distinguish your yacht apart from the competition.
National and International Multi-Listing Services
- All David Walters Yachts' listings are featured in Yachtworld, Yatco, and Marine Source, the world's leading multiple listing services. These MLS sites introduce and provide details on your yacht to prospective buyers worldwide and to over 2,000 corresponding yacht brokerage offices. Our company has longstanding working relationships with large and small brokerage firms throughout the world.
Web Site & Internet Presence
- Your listing will be featured on one of the most visited websites in the industry. With integrated Yachtworld API search functionality, frequently updated content and articles, integrated social media, yacht tour video library, and optimized mobile browsing, our website is one of the most cutting-edge websites of any brokerage company. With an emphasis towards search engine optimization (SEO) and quality content, our website is commonly found on the first page of all major search engines which drives buyers to our website and results in many of our sales leads.
- David Walters Yachts is featured in several monthly national and local magazines which gives valuable exposure to our listings. In recent years, this exposure has been dropped by most brokerage companies. In addition to traditional advertising methods, David Walters Yachts also utilizes a variety of new-age marketing techniques including targeted opt-in e-newsletters to previous and potential buyers, an extensive YouTube channel with over 200 videos and over 1,000 daily viewers, an established social media presence, and a regularly updated company blog.
- For over 20 years, the blue banners emblazed with the "Big W" of David Walters Yachts have been a near permanent fixture at many of the nation's largest in the water boat shows including the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Strictly Sail Miami, Palm Beach Boat Show, the Annapolis Fall and Spring shows, the Newport Boat Show, and most recently, the St. Petersburg Boat Show. Featuring our premier listings, our in the water displays attract hundreds of visitors per year which generates a vast number of leads for both our yachts in the show and the rest of our listing inventory.
Database and Email Exposure
- As soon as the listing is approved by the owner it is immediately presented to many qualified clients from our company's extensive database as well as the appropriate brokerage companies. Every inquiry into our office is logged and categorized into our client resource management software so that when a listing is activated we can present it to those buyers who may be most interested and keep them updated on any price reductions or location changes.
Follow-up and Personal Service
- Timely communication and follow-up is a top priority. Our company offers 24/7 access to our brokerage team. During business hours' clients are warmly greeted by our office manager Amanda Noon who is well known by our clients for her cheery, friendly, and helpful demeanor. All our offices are integrated with one seamless communication system to ensure all locations and team members are fluidly connected and reachable. Afterhours there is no automatic answering service or prerecorded litany of menu options, instead we maintain a constant on call member of our team ready to assist clients at any time of day. This is particularly important for response to new inquiries and international clients who may be half a world away. From initial contact until closing, David Walters' brokers are personally involved and readily available.