Palm Beach, FL
|Yacht Name:||One More Day|
|Location:||Palm Beach, FL|
This Gozzard 36 is a very well built cruising sailboat comfortable for a couple with space for guests. She is a great performer under sail or power and has the classic beauty of the deckhouse salon sailing Yacht. The diesel motor was replaced NEW in 2011. This Gozza Custom built dodger and Bimini frame with full dinghy davits. (New canvas and isenglass) Just had the main engine heat exchanger removed and cleaned with new gaskets and mounting Bracket. Had the diesel fuel system and tank cleaned with all new filters and full fuel treatment (August 15, 2018) - All exterior wood stripped and 3 coats varnish (Sept.) In 2010-2011, a $200,000, 8-mon...
Entering the Salon from the large, enclosed cockpit has quarter berth on the Starboard and head to port. Electric panel is to starboard with the Galley to port forward of the head. The Salon forward bulkhead has a full opening door and an up/down large sliding port to open the space up making the interior very spacious . The forward cabin is comfortable for sitting and easily converts to a large berth.
The Westerbeke Main Engine was replaced NEW in 2011 and has Low hours.
In Sept. 2018 all exterior wood was striped and recoated (3) coats and all filters were replace and the fuel tank was emptied and cleaned.
In 2010-2011, a $200,000, 8-month major rehab of One More Day was completed by Troendle Marine in Pensacola, FL. Nearly every facet of the 1987 Gozzard 36 was refurbished, with many features added. Below is a short checklist of the major additions:
(1) New (larger) Westerbeke 55D Four Cylinder Diesel Engine (with new muffler and Aquadrive anti-vibration system)
(2) New CV joint (2018)
(3) New Bow Thrusters with cockpit controls
(4) New Heating and Air Conditioner with separate shore power hookup
(5) New Metal structure above the cockpit to include the davits for the dinghy
(6) New Electric Windless with separate battery box (with controls on the bow and in the cockpit)
(7) New Electric Wench mounted on deck
(8) New Jib Sail
(9) New Rolling Furling
(11) New Outboard Motor
(12) New Hatches on topside (with glass work framing redone)
(13) Teak Refurbished
(14) New Faux Leather Interior Cushions
(15) All New Electrical throughout with All LED lighting
(16) 6 New 12-volt Electric Fans
(17) Large Battery Pack with Inverter (Replaced in 2015) [previous inverter failed]
(18) Second Battery Pack for the Bow Thruster and Electric Wench
(19) New Cockpit Sole (as of 2017)
(20) New Canvas (as of September, 2017)
(21) 2 New LED Deck Lights in the Spreaders
(22) 2 New LED Overhead Cockpit Lights
(24) New Refrigerator
(25) New Stovetop
(26) New Convection Oven
(27) Extensive Tile Work in the Head, Galley, and V-Berth Area
(28) New Toilet with Electric Flush (Replaced in 2018)
(29) New Corian Countertops in Head, Galley, and V-Berth (around the sink)
(30) Added New Sink in V-Berth
(31) New Jiffy Reef for the Mainsail
(32) New Anemometer (mounted atop the mast) with Readout in Cockpit
(33) New GPS
(34) New Rub Rails (as of 2017)
(35) New Steaming Light
(36) Water Filtration Added
(37) New Bladder Water Tank (as of 2017)
(38) New Dry Shaft Seal
(39) New Cockpit Cushions
(40) New Rinse-O? Facility Aft in Cockpit
The deck is very well designed for ease of sailing short handed with all lines lead aft to the cockpit and the strategic placement of an electric winch that can be used on any line. Visibility from the helm is excellent and access to the dinghy davits, outboard and cockpit table are simple and effective for comfort. The cockpit bimini and full enclosure are NEW and very professionally designed to be strong and and practical in use.
The Galley is very functional and has added refrigeration over standard configuration. There is custom tile work and accents throughout the boat that have been very well thought out and executed. Unique.
Rigging, both standing and running has been well upgraded and professionally checked for any condition issue.