PEACEFUL EXISTENCE is a boat I’ve had the pleasure of selling twice already! She is the “COMPLETE PACKAGE” for live aboard cruising. From her incredibly spacious cockpit with full water proof cover to her full stainless wrap around railing providing safety and comfort as you move about her decks to her remodeled galley and apartment like master suite she is an easy place to call home. She has enjoyed several owners who have cared and maintained her to standards well beyond most boats. Two steering stations, make a her comfortable in all kinds of weather! She sails very well and will surprise many as she sails by in open water. Peaceful Existence is a solid cruiser with all the options, she must be considered if you are looking for a boat that will surround you with comfort and provide every option available.
Some equipment highlights include:
Cutter-rigged with all lines leading to cockpit;
Newly professionally spray painted above water hull, 11/17 new bottom paint and forward topside paint;
Massive master stateroom;
Northern Lights 5.5KW generator;
135W solar panels, 3000W Xantrex inverter, 120amp generator;
2 Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning units;
Globalstar satellite phone and internet, Sea-tel TV dish, SeaWatch HDTV Antenna, great 5-speaker sound system;
Custom galley with icemaker, trash compactor, DC voltage Freezer, 2 reefers, microwave;
Watermaker and washer/dryer;
New Liferaft, paper charts, electronic charts, cruising guides;
- Bow thruster
- Intracoastal friendly
S/V Peaceful Existence is fully outfitted for cruising and extended time away from marinas. See Full Specs for a complete list of equipment.
She is truly a world-class sailing yacht that is ready for more adventure!
Upon entering the salon you’re greeted with light and openness provided by the large “toughened” pilothouse windows. You’ll also notice the amazing craftsmanship of this yacht as evidenced by the teak and holly floors, teak walls and trim, and beautiful vented cabinetry throughout.
To port is a long U-shaped settee with folding teak dining table with storage inside. To starboard is the lower helm with full suite of electronics and just aft is the nav station with chart storage and a swivel seat.
Forward and down two steps brings you into the fully remodeled galley which is well designed for cooking on the hook or underway. The galley features corian countertops, oversized sink, three burner Princess stove, 1 freezer and 2 refrigerators, and ample storage. To starboard is a custom 2-person dinette with sliding counter and ice maker and trash compactor. Forward of the galley to starboard is the clothes washer/dryer.
Moving forward to port is the head that functions as either guest head or day head. All the way forward is the V-berth with excellent ventilation, hanging locker and storage throughout.
Back in the main salon moving aft and down leads you to the extremely spacious master stateroom with full centerline queen bed. The master also features two hanging lockers, numerous drawers, and built-in seating. Directly forward of the berth is a mirrored vanity with a swing out stool and extra overhead lighting. To port is the master bathroom featuring a sit down tub/shower, vacuflush head, and dual medicine cabinets.
Another amazing feature of this yacht is the well-executed cockpit and aft deck. The cockpit features comfortable and protected seating for up to 8 around a folding table. The helm settee can seat 2 and offers access from both port and starboard. The helm provides excellent visibility and is within close reach of the primary electric winch and the aft jib winches.
The aft deck is accessed from either port or starboard and features integrated stern seating for up to 4 as well as a walk-through transom. The entire cockpit and aft deck is covered by a custom dodger and bimini and safety is provided by oversized stainless steel railing all around. Access to the foredeck is provided by wide side decks with hand holds throughout.
The entire layout of the cockpit and aft deck is exceptionally functional for both offshore sailing and harbor cruising!
Professionally renovated in 2013 with corian countertops and oversized sink, stove cover, center-pull out breakfast dinette table for two, built-in spice rack, and overhead plexiglas insert for optimum light.
- Convenience Items for comfortable cruising: U-Line Ice Maker, Broan Trash Compactor, Haier Microwave Oven
- 3 burner gimbaled propane Princess cook stove with oven, dual 20-gal propane tank system
- Top loading freezer converted to Technautics Cool blue DC system (New 2015), with engine driven Freon compressor for backup
- Norcold top loading fridge approx 5 cu. Ft (d/c)
- Undercounter fridge approx 7 cu. Ft. (d/c)
- Splendide Comb-o-matic Washer-Dryer unit
- Spectra–Catalina 300 potable Water Maker
Engines & Mechanical
Engine room access is provided through the salon floor with large opening hatches. The engine room also houses the generator, raw-water intake manifold, pumps, hot water heater and watermaker.
- Yanmar 4JH2-UTE 95 HP with 6,495 flawless hours. Major 5,000hr service completed that included all new hoses/belts, new injectors, new water pump, heat exchanger cleaning.
- Meticulously maintained with maintenance records and service manuals available.
- Aqua-Drive driveshaft system to remove any vibration to the prop shaft
- Side Power bow thruster, remote controls at both helms
- 16,000 BTU CruiseAir programmable air conditioning/heat/dehumidifier for main ship's quarters (New in 2013)'
- 7,000 BTU CruiseAir programmable air conditioning/heat/dehumidifier for master stateroom - (New in 2014
- 11-gallon water heater heated via engine or 120 VAC (new 2015)
- Spectra Catalina 300 watermaker - 12 volt, 13 GPH output (rebuilt 2017)
- Spectra pump freshwater system (45psi at taps)
- Raw-water manifold with oversized filtration system that serves the genset, a/c pumps, water maker, and other salt-water needs
- 1,800gph bilge pump
- Diesel Fuel Tanks: 283 gal in 2 tanks (211 gal and 72 gal)
- Water Tanks: 389 gal in 2 tanks (259 gal and 130 gal)
- Holding Tank: 60 gal
Navigation & Electronics
- Hynautic steering at both helms
- Si-Tex 10-inch color Chart Plotter
- Simrad Auto Pilot, with controls at both helms
- Automatic Information System (AIS receiver only)
- Danforth compasses at each helm
- Raymarine electronic wind speed and direction indicator
- Raymarine Tri-Data depth finder in cockpit, Raymarine ST60 multi information display inside helm
- SI-Tex Genesis Color Fish finder-sounder, 36 mile radar, chartplotter at inside nav station
- ICOM 802 SSB long range radio
- 25-watt VHF radio at each helm and nav station, hand held VHF
- Globalstar Sat phone/Wi-Fi receiver equipment (New 2015), will transfer ownership
- Navigation lights, Masthead tri-radial running lights, LED anchor light
- Electronic Charts USA-West and East coast, Bahamas, Caribbean, Central American
- Paper maps of Bahamas, Caribbean, and Eastern USA cost
- Waterway Guides for Bahamas, Northern Atlantic, Chesapeake, Southern Atlantic, Gulf Coast, Great Lakes
- The Cruising Guides for Virgin Islands, Windward Islands, Leeward Islands, and Trinidad and Tobago
- Weems and Plath Barometer and Ships Clock
- Fog horn, hailer, ship’s bell
- Generator: Northern Lights diesel M673L 5.5KW, with 5,000 flawless hours with maintenance records and service manual available
- 80-amp alternator
- Inverter/ Charger: Xantrex SW3012 (New 2017) 3000 watts, vessel has 10 AC outlets
- Xantrex link battery and AC power monitor and controller
- Backup Xantrex charger, 135 watts solar charging (New 2014),
- 800-amp hour Battery bank
- Circuit breaker box, labeled distribution panel
- Extensive rewire of Nav lights, bus bars, electronics, and engine room in 2011
- 50 Amp shore power, 40-ft shore power cord
- Half cabin lighting is low power LED, as well as refrigerator and nav center lighting
- Automatic closet and fridge lights, extensive overhead and indirect lighting throughout, engine room lighting
- Batteries and inverter/charger located in dedicated compartment under salon keeping cool and separated from engine room.
Hull & Deck
- Modified full keel with skeg hung rudder
- Hull, cabin, and bulwarks received new Awlgrip paint job 2017/2018
- Fresh bottom paint Nov 2017
- Overbuilt for offshore performance
- Areas of high stress are solid fiberglass with stainless backing plates
- Hull/deck joint is through-bolted and finished with an aluminum rub-rail for superior strength
- Solid 1 1/8" stainless steel tubular railing all around, lifelines at gates
- Wide side-decks for easy access all around
- Drop down stainless steel stern swim ladder
- 2 stainless steel rod holders
- Aft deck hot & cold shower
- Magma Catalina barbecue with separate aluminum 10 lb tank
- 4 line bags aft and forward
- Aft deck lights and spreader lights
- Stern seats molded into railing
- Fresh water wash down at bow
- Dinghy cradle on foredeck
- AB 10' dinghy (Caribe) with Mercury 15 hp outboard engine
- Stern davits with easy lifting hoist
- Lewmar windlass controls at bow and helms
- 66 lb Bruce anchor with 200' chain
- 40lb Bruce anchor with roller and deployment system, 25' chain and 150' rode
- Stainless steel twin bow roller and pulpit
Sails & Rigging
- Simply rigged for short-handed or even single-handed sailing
- With the exception of the reefing lines, all lines lead to the cockpit and are within easy reach of the helm
- Mainsail: UK, fully battened, jiffy reefing system, lazy jack lines with Mack pack canvas
- Stay Sail: UK, easily deployed on Profurl roller furling
- Jib: UK, 135%, Furlex roller furling, new Genoa sail stowed in a bag.
- All sails in good condition.
- Spar Craft mast and boom, Mast rigged for a Whisker Pole, Garhauer solid stainless steel boom vang
- Full set of redundant halyards run and ready to attach immediately
- 7/16" oversized stainless steel wire standing rigging
- All 7 Wenches are Lewmar self-tailing, main winch in cockpit is electric
- Main electric winch and clutches handle: main halyard, mainsheet, main traveler, stay furling, staysheets, and boom vang
- Jib is handled around captain’s bench aft
- 2 #58 primaries - two speed
- 1 #56 self tailing aft of cockpit - two speed
- 1 #46 self tailing -electric
- 2 #40 self tailing on mast
- 1 #16 reefing/outhaul
- 4 Winch Handles
- 4-man Viking off shore emergency life raft (New 12/2016)
- Three classes of life jackets, multiple sizes
- McMudo Precision EPIRB
- 2 stowable stern to bow life lines, 3 tethers and safety harnesses
- Florentino para-sail sea anchor
- 4 Fire Extinguishers
- Emergency tiller
- Flare gun and its supplies
- Ditch bag fully stocked with portable hand pump water maker
- Jim Buoy 920 Horseshoe man-over-board life ring with attached brightly colored flag
- Whale pump bilge back-up system
- Sea-Tel Direct TV gimbaled DTV satellite dish, Shakespeare SeaWatch local HD TV antenna (NEW 7/2014), 24-inch Samsung TV with backup that could be used in Master
- Bedroom, 5 speaker powered stereo AM/FM/CD/AUX system, built in entertainment cabinet
- Paper manuals for most systems, electronics for remainder, vessel’s original blue prints
- Screens for all port holes and hatches
- Exterior window sunscreen shades for salon windows
- Cockpit Isinglass (New 2017)
- Fenders: 4 10’x26” Fenders with Covers, 2 Large Round Fenders for Springer Dock Handling and Locks
- 900 Lumen LED Spotlight
- LED Dinghy Lighting
- Complete set of Courtesy Flags: Canada to Tobago
- Easy rainwater collection
- Wet weather gear: “High Seas” Heavy Weather Slickers, Suspender Pants, and Caps (L and M)
- Cushions for all Cockpit Seating
- Interior ceiling mount 4 fishing rod holder in salon
- Large supply of spare parts, gear, and equipment
- Outside 20-inch Magma BBQ grill with separate 10-lb railing-mounted propane tank
- Mainstream Kayak
- Combination safe for valuable storage
- Massive amounts of storage for big items
- Fishing equipment - rod reel, tackle, gaf, net, bahama sling
- Various spare parts