Serenity is a lovely four stateroom, four head solid fiberglass cruiser from designer Charley Morgan. She has an easy to use schooner rig with all lines leading to the back cockpit. All the sails are nearly the same size so the combinations available will handle all the sea conditions you can imagine.
For close quarter docking situations, Serenity has a powerful bow thruster that allows the crew to maneuver with confidence.
On deck, there are numerous areas for lounging aside from the large comfortable cockpit.
Below, the boat features a generous amount of space that would suit charterers or family alike.
Serenity has tremendous tankage both in fuel and water plus solar and a wind generator. These alternative sources of power, along with the 16kw generator and Sea Recovery watermaker , make long stretches away from marinas possible.
Serenity has just completed a total bottom job including sanding and painting, thru hulls, cutlass bearing, max prop and buffing out the topsides and is excellent condition.
There is also a very recent survey available that was done 6/1/18.
Serenity is the only Morgan 60 available worldwide and won't last long on today's market.
Accommodations & Layout
ACCOMMODATIONS: Sleeps Six plus Crew's Quarters (2)
LAYOUT OVERVIEW: From the bow, there is a chain locker and storage area. A single large shower in the forepeak is used by both mirrored cabins. Next, aft of the shower area are two enclosed heads to port and starboard. Further aft are two guest cabins each with a large double berth. There is plenty of storage in both of these cabins.
The main salon has ample seating areas, storage and a dinette to port. Large Pantry Adjacent to Galley; Fully Equipped Nav. Station.
The galley to port with crew's cabin aft with berth and head.
The walk-through to the aft cabin is to starboard where a combination washer and dryer is located.
MASTER STATEROOM AFT: Queen Size Bed that has access from both sides with Oversize Nightstands; Vanity and Ample Cabinet Storage; Bath with full sized tub and shower & Electric Head.
SALON: Custom Oversize Seating Divided by Table & Storage on Starboard Side. U-Shaped Couch and Drop Leaf Dining Table to Port. Liquor Locker & Combination Small Refrigerator/Ice Maker.
GALLEY: 3 Burner Gas Stove; Sharp Microwave/Convection Oven; Trash Compactor; Freezer; Large Refrigerator; Ice Maker; Double Sinks; Corian Countertops; Water maker System; Loads of Storage; Adjacent Pantry.
- 3 burner Force 10 propane stove with oven
- Twin stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- Large deep freezer with a separate refrigerator
- Hot water heater
- Cabinets, lockers, and drawers for storage
- Corian countertops
- Fresh water maker
- Ice maker
- Garmin depth sounder (2015)
- Garmin radar (2016)
- Garmin chartplotter (2015)
- GPS Garmin- helm (2015)
- GPS Garmin - nav station
- Raymarine wind speed and direction
- Raymarine autopilot
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Danforth compass
- Datamarine log, speed
- LG smart 32" smart TV with Bose theatre sound
- DVD, LG blu ray
- LG CD player
- 16 kw Northern Lights generator
- Air conditioning
- Freedom battery charger/inverter (2017)
- 2 x hot water heaters
- 12v and 110v electrical panels
- Aero Gen 600 watt wind generator
- Solar Panel
- Electric bilge pumps
- Perkins 6-354 130 hp diesel engine (6900 hours)
- 3 blade Max prop
- Splendid washer/Dryer
- Sea Recovery watermaker
- Bow thruster
- 16 kw Northern Lights generator (2000 hrs)
- 3 Jabsco electric heads (2014)
Sails & Rigging
SAILS/MASTS & RIGGING: All sails can be controlled from the enclosed cockpit area. Main masts are an extruded aluminum double spreader section stepped on the keel and fitted with an external Harken Track System with lazy jacks for the mainsails. The jib has a roller furling system; halyards and folding climbing rungs to masthead; radar reflector, radar scanner, Windex unit, TV Antenna, wind generator. Booms are aluminum (Main and Mizzen); Harken Downwind Pole.
- Fully battened mainsail (2017)
- Fully battened foresail
- 88 lb Delta anchor with chain and rode
- 75lb CQR Plow Type Anchor with Chain Rode;
- 30kg Bruce Anchor with Chain Leader & Nylon Rode
- 150 lb Fisherman storm anchor with 1" rode
- Ideal 230 Vertical Windlass with Chain;
- Spare Chain and rode
- Transom platform
- Dinghy davits
- Transom shower
- Cockpit table
- Outboard bracket
- Radar reflector
- Navigation lights
- Plastico 6 man liferaft (needs service)
- Mainsail cover
- Cockpit cover
- Lazy Jacks
- Avon dinghy with outboards (3.5 and 18 hp)
- Electric windlass
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- 12 Opening hatches
- 17 opening ports
- 9 port lights
- Life jackets
- Fire Alarm
- Strobe light, horseshoe life ring
- Fire Extinguishers
- Smoke detectors