INDEPENDENCE is Hylas Yachts' most recent construction of the H70 Flagship series. She was designed by renowned German Frers and built by one of the world's most experienced quality yacht builders, Queen Long Marine, exclusively for Hylas Yachts. Without compromise, INDEPENDENCE has enjoyed the benefit of a professionally managed maintenance program under the constant care of the same captain since her commissioning in August 2015.
With a spacious 4-stateroom interior arrangement, exquisite teak joinery with louvered cabinetry, raised panel doors, and modern bamboo cabin sole with teak stringers, INDEPENDENCE is a yacht designed to enhance the comfort and enjoyment of her crew and is especially well suited to long-distance cruising. Her equipment and amenities are simply unmatched and, upon inspection, will be noted to be superior to any current offering in her class.
The gorgeous teak deck is finished with light-colored caulking chosen for its modern aesthetics and gentleness on the feet in the warm summer sun. The deck is unrestricted, flowing to meet the topsides with a graceful sheer and a reverse counter stern with an integral swim platform and transom garage. The lines of the Hylas 70 are both modern and timeless. She’s beautiful.
Whether you’re a coastal cruiser, potential circumnavigator, or seeking a yacht with charter potential, INDEPENDENCE is a luxury performance cruising yacht with the integrity, exquisite finish, and state-of-the-art systems necessary to go anywhere.
- Bow thruster and retractable stern thruster
- New generation deck styling with the wrap-around raised salon window design
- The lowest hours of any H70 currently offered for resale with the larger and improved Yanmar 6BY 3rd generation 260 HP engine and desirable Northern Lights 12kW generator.
- Fully integrated Bose audio/visual entertainment system with four independent zones
- Incredibly well-equipped galley with six refrigerator/freezer units, 5-burner stovetop with oven and broiler, dishwasher, wine cooler, trash compactor, convection oven, and espresso machine
- KVH TracPhone and TracVision satellite systems for high-speed internet, phone, and television
- Navigation and communication for unrestricted global voyaging; four touchscreen Lighthouse II displays, the latest Raymarine i70 instruments, and extensive communication equipment, including both SSB and Sat systems
- Spectra water maker with autorun and self-maintaining cycles upgraded with Z-Ion membrane protection system
- CruiseAir 4-zone 66,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Separate full-size washing machine and dryer
- Simpson electric davits
Interested in More Information?
Join The DWY Newsletter
For the latest yachting news and exclusive updates from DWY