'Wings' is fully found and ready to go Hylas 54 Raised Salon. This Hylas 54 was outfitted for extended duration travel and has completed several such journeys including Atlantic crossings and trips to Bermuda, the Bahamas and Caribbean. The sellers of Wings are accomplished sailors and have taken part in ARC and Caribbean 1500 rallies. Their children, having grown up sailing aboard Wings, are now both accomplished professionals in the marine industry.
'Wings' maybe a 2003 built Hylas but it would be hard to tell that by inspecting 'under the hood'. The equipment aboard has been regularly updated to modern standards, current certifications on safety equipment, and maintained in excellent cosmetic condition.
The Hylas 54 is one of the most successful yachts produced with 60 hulls manufactured from the late 1990's through late 2000's. The brainchild of German Frers she combines offshore comfort with leading edge thinking from offshore racing designs. A plumb bow, long waterline, and wide beam carried aft deliver power and speed in a seaway while her state of the art Twaron aramid fiber construction offers bullet proof strength.
Features that make her a great blue water performer have an equally positive impact on living space. There is ample volume for such amenities as a luxurious owners stateroom, excessive storage and tankage located below the cabin sole, as well as excellent light and ventilation. Her well appointed interior is beautifully finished throughout in hand chosen teak.
Of all the worlds cruising yachts Hylas has the best resale value, quality, performance, and styling. For more than 30 years the same family at Queen Long Marine have produced Hylas Yachts with ever increasing quality and innovation that has been unmatched by any other yacht builder. Come see why these vessels have been sought after and will remain at the top of their league for decades to come.
- B&G electronics including touchscreen displays and instrumentation
- 24V Bow Thruster instead of usual 12V
- Equipped with the larger engine option, Yanmar 4JH3-DTE 125 HP Turbo
- Upgraded fuel management system for the main engine with electronic filter switching and alarms
- Upgraded Northern Lights generator that replaced the original Fischer Panda
- Worldwide capable power input thanks to electrical distribution system upgrade
- Solar panels on custom frame over bimini with room for additional panels
- RIB dinghy with Yamaha 15HP 2 stroke, dinghy trailer included