David Walters Yachts
1986 Nautor Swan 46
| $ 229,500
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Broker: Stephen Reverand
| (954) 368-2196
||Fort Lauderdale, FL
Details & Dimensions
|Water Tank Capacity:
|Fuel Tank Capacity:
|Number of Engines:
Rig, Sail Inventory & Winches
- LENA III's powerful masthead cutter rig includes a traditional mainsail, a furling genoa and a furling staysail.
- Her large sail inventory includes 2 genoas, 2 mainsails a spinnaker.
- 2 spinnaker poles on deck.
- Solid stainless rod rigging.
- Hydraulic boom vang and back stay adjuster.
- 14 deck-mounted winches that include 2 Andersen electric primaries, new in 2014; 4 Lewmar 52 halyard winches, 6 Lewmar 46 deck winches and 2 Lewmar 65 secondary winches.
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E80 multi-function GPS/Chart plotter with RADAR overlay.
- Northstar 941X backup GPS
- Garmin 546s GPS/Plotter at helm station
- ICOM IC-M700 SSB Transceiver
- ICOM IC-M89 VHF Radio
- Raymarine Wind, Depth and Speed Instruments
- Raymarine linear below deck Autohelm
- LENA III's main salon has an U-shaped settee to port and a straight settee to starboard. A lovely teak dinette table opens to reach both settees creating a surprisingly large dining area with seating for up to 8 persons.
- Her master stateroom aft is accessed through the linear galley to port and features a queen centerline berth, unusual for an aft cockpit vessel, port and starboard seating areas, ample storage and a private ensuite head with shower.
- The generous guest cabin with a large double berth and dressing seat is forward with a second head for guests forward of the main salon to port.
- The nav station is located to starboard of the companionway.
- LENA III's galley features a 3-burner propane stove with oven, double stainless steel sinks and a microwave oven. Located to port of the companionway, the galley also serves as a linear passageway to the master stateroom aft.
- LENA III is powered by her original 4-cylinder 58 HP Perkins diesel. New starter batteries were installed in 2017.
- LENA III carries 99 gallons of fuel and 127 gallons of water in stainless steel tanks.