Sails & Rigging
- Mast aluminum, triple spreader, Awlgripped Oyster White
- Forespar Electric Leisure Furl Boom
- Rod Rigging
- Harken Furler
- Carbon Bowsprit
- Navtec Hydraulic Forestay, Backstay, Vang from Cockpit Controls
- Harken Performa Winches (Two speed electric Primarys and Cabin House Secondarys, aft
- Secondarys are manual).
- Harken Jib Cars and Tracks
- Antal Main Traveler
- Spinlock Clutches
- All lines led aft under deck.
- North 3DL Marathon 680 Main - Full Batten on Leisure Furl Boom
- North 3DL 680 Genoa on Furler
- North G0 Close Reacher Gennaker in Code Zero Laminate Xi04 CD
- North A1 AP Runner with Snuffer
- All sails are in perfect condition with almost no use.
- MOM 8
- Viking 6 Person Liferaft with Hydrostatic Release, Next service 02/2019
- McMurdo Smartfind S20 AIS
- ACS Plus 406 GPS PLB EPIRB
- First Aid Kit
- Ditch Bag
Hull & Deck
- Awlgrip Navy Blue with White Stripes
- Keel professionally modified with assistance from Baltic Yachts and naval architect. Draft shortened to 5' 6"
- New Rudder Bearings
- Teak decks, glued, imported from Finland
- Project 1000 Windlass with Foot Switches and Corded Remote
- Stainless Delta Anchor on Roller with Stainless Chain 25' to 200' 9/16" Line Rode
- Saltwater Anchor Washdown with Hose in Anchor Locker
- Lewmar Deck Hatches
- Seasmart Popup Cleats with Baltics Yachts Engraving
- Cockpit Cushions (Navy Blue)
- Sea Hood for Companionway
- OGM LED Nav Lights
- Carbon helm wheel
Complete Suite of Top of the Line Racing Electronics
- B&G H5000 CPU
- B&G Zeus2 12" MFD at Nav Station
- B&G Zeus2 9" MFD at Helm
- B&G 40/40 Displays (x4) in Cockpit
- Sailmon Displays (x2) at Mast
- B&G 4G Radar on Carbon Fiber Mast on Transom
- B&G V90 VHF with Two Wireless Remotes
- B&G NAIS-400 Class B AIS Transciever
- B&G WR10 Wireless Autopilot Controller
- B&G DST200 Depth/Speed/Temp
- B&G RC42 Rate Compass
- B&G RF25 Rudder Feedback
- B&G H5000 Autopilot Keypad
- Fusion MS-AV750 Stereo with Bluetooth, Cockpit Remote
Who Wander has had her interior refurbished to factory new glory. All new cushions, floors, everything has been professionally redone.
- Offset to Starboard Pullman Berth
- Portside Hanging Locker
- Underbed Storage
- Bunk Cabin is just aft of the forward cabin to starboard, one hanging locker.
- Centerline double bed.
- Port and starboard hanging lockers.
- Port and starboard seats.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead.
- Bedding and portlight shades.
- Direct cockpit access from deck hatch.
- Drop down dinette table with cushion
- Storage below and behind settee
- Easy access to valves and pumps under settee and hinged floor hatches.
- Samsung Flatscreen TV
- Forward and Aft Air Conditioning
- Espar Forced Air Cabin Heater
- Isotherm Refrigeration
- 3 Burner LPG Stove with Oven
- Isotemp Water Heater
- Double Basin SS Sink
- Tons of storage areas including a pantry.
- Pull out cutting boards.
- Electric flush with freshwater.
- Pull out shower nozzle.
- Sinks with pressure and manual pump freshwater.
- Shower sump pump.
- Flexible Bladder Holding Tank 14.5 Gallon
Engine & Mechanical
- Yanmar 4JH57 Common Rail Diesel with 130 Hours
- Dripless Shaft Seal
- Fireboy Automatic Fire Suppression
- Engine Raw Water Alarm
- Bilge Alarm
The entire electrical system has been upgraded. New wiring, switches, refurbished main panels. Every effort was put into making the behind the scenes modern, while on the first glance appear traditional Baltic.
- Whisper Power 3.5kw Genset with Sound Enclosure under Forward Berth
- Prosine 2.0 2000W Inverter/Charger
- Xantrex Linkpro Battery Monitor
- 5x Lifeline Group 31 AGM Batteries in Fiberglass Battery Box under Aft Berth
- 120V Panel Replaced with New
- 12V Panel Refurbished
- Battery Switch Replaced with New
- Blueseas ACR's
- Galvanic Isolator
- Smartplug Shorepower with Cables
- Outlets with USB Plugin