The Sabre 362 is fitted with a beautiful and bright interior adorned by hand rubbed cherry finish work, a teak and holly sole, and molded head liner. This leaves a fresh look that is easy to maintain and will appeal to the eyes through generations.
Upon entering the salon through the companionway you are greeted with a vast space that rivals many other brands. To starboard in the galley and just aft of that the guest quarters. To port is the nav station and continuing aft you have a large head with separate shower stall.
Moving forward into the main salon there are two settees port and starboard. The starboard can also be converted to a third bed. A hide-away salon table stores neatly on the forward bulkhead when not in use. This greatly expands the usable floor space. Multiple storage lockers and cubbies are available.
The master cabin is fitted with a full size V-berth, under bed drawers, hanging locker, vanity and sink. This gives the owners a very usable private space aboard.
- 16k BTU reverse cycle air conditioning with two air handlers
- Cabin fans
- Reading lamps
- Companionway hatch boards and screens
- Portlight screens
- Deck hatch screens
Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPSMAP 547
- B&G Network Depth
- B&G Network Wind
- Standard Horizon Remote Mic for VHF
- Ritchie Compass
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF
- B&G Network Data
- Jensen AM/FM Stereo with CD Changer and Infinity Speakers
- Fuel Gauge
- Transom platform with folding swim ladder. Varnished teak ladder steps.
- Dockline toe rail chocks.
- Newly refinished toe rail and deck grab rail varnish.
- Varnished fold-away cockpit table
- Canvas dodger and bimini with connector. Canvas covers for dodger windows. Mainsail cover.
- Wrap-around stainless steel stern pulpit with port and starboard boarding gates.
- Stainless steel dorade vents.
- Two large Lewmar deck hatches.
- Two small Lewmar ventilation hatches in head/galley.
- Opening port lights.
- Large anchor locker forward with deck hatch.
- Muir windlass with foot controls.
- CQR anchor with G4 chain
- Anchor wash down
- Backup Fortress anchor
- Two cockpit lazarettes
- LPG storage locker with two tanks
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit manual bilge pump
Sails & Rigging
- North Sails Main (2 reef points) and Jib
- Harken Jib Furler
- Lazy Jacks
- Double spreader aluminum mast, deck light, spreader lights.
- Control lines led aft to cockpit cabin top clutches and winches
- Harken traveler
- Quik-Vang adjustable from cockpit
- Lewmar 48 2-Speed primary winches
- Lewmar 30 2-Speed cabin top winches
- 30A Shore power inlet and cord
- Galvanic isolator
- Two AGM battery banks (2015). House bank (2 batteries) 210 Ah, Engine bank (1 battery) 105 Ah
- Battery combiner switch
- Promatic 30A 3 Bank battery charger
Engine & Mechanical
- New fuel tank 2017
- Drip-less shaft seal
- Racor fuel filter
- New exhaust hose 2016
- Vacuflush toilet
- Overboard Y-valve and thru-hull
- Shower sump pump
- Double basin stainless steel sink with pull-out sprayer
- Fresh and salt-water foot pumps
- Expandable counter top with flip up partition
- Large refrigeration with top and front loading, 12V compressor
- Force 10 LPG 2-burner stove and oven