David Walters Yachts
2006 Farr Performance 42
| $ 125,000
Broker: Erik Haaland
| (410) 279-3027
Details & Dimensions
|Number of Engines:
List of Upgrades
- 2017 - Black Widow bottom paint.
- 2012 - Carbon bow sprit by NEB.
- 2012 - Conversion to split dual running backstays by Hall with square top mainsail.
- 2012 - Electronics upgraded.
- 2010 - Topsides and decks completely repainted.
- 2010 - All deck hardware removed and re-bedded.
Convintus Maximus is fully equipped with a wide assort of sails and can be raced in her current condition. We are happy to provide a competitive quote for new sails as well.
- 2012 - Evolution square-top racing main (torn, maybe able to be repaired)
- 2011 - Evolution dacron cross-cut delivery main
- 2010 - Evolution pin-head race main
- 2007 - North 3DL race main
- #1, Evolution 2012, North 3DL 2010
- #2, Evolution 2012 (torn, maybe able to be repaired), Evolution 2010, North 3DL 2007, North 2006
- #3, North 2006
- #4, Evolution 2006, North 3DL 2006
- 2012 Evolution Fractional Zero with Harken 3126 Furler
- 2010 Evolution Code-Zero CZ laminate tacked on sprit
- 2006 North Code-Zero 1.5oz tacked on bow stem
- 2012 Evolution A1 tacked on sprit
- 2012 Evolution A2 tacked on sprit
- 2006 North A1 VMG 0.5oz tacked on bow
- 2007 North A2 runner 0.5oz tacked on bow
- 2007 North A3 reacher 1.5oz tacked on bow
- 2007 North A4 runner 0.75oz tacked on bow
- 2006 UK A2 runner 0.5oz tacked on bow
Fully equipped for offshore racing, Convictus Maximus is ready to go with a modern assortment of navigation and racing electronics to ensure you get to your destination with speed and safety.
- 4x B&G 20/20's on mast display in carbon fiber housing
- 2x B&G FFD bulkhead displays beside the companionway
- 1x B&G H3000 GFD companionway display
- B&G autopilot with H2000 control head, ACP1 processor, and H2000 compass
- B&G ZG50 GPS antenna
- Garmin GA30 GPS antenna
- Navico WM-2 Sirius satellite radio and weather receiver
- BEAM ISD710 sat-phone antenna
- Toughbook tablet (needs service)
- 2x MOB buttons, one at each helm
- B&G Zeus 12" MFD display
- B&G FFD display
- Garmin AIS 600 transceiver
- Garmin VHF 300 with 2x GHS-10 remote handsets
- Beam IsatDock Sat-phone
- Alpine iDA-X100 Stereo with 4x Infinity Marine Speakers