Salty Dawg 2021 Webinar Series
Our Winter Webinar Series – Part I starts on January 21
The non-profit Salty Dawg Sailing Association has an exciting and informative series of webinars for 2021! We'll kick the year off with our Winter Webinar Series Part I. Be sure to catch these, including the webinar by noted Yacht Designer Bob Perry, as well as our other great presenters!
These webinars are FREE for Salty Dawg Members. Non-members pay just $12 per individual webinar or $25 for the entire Part I of the Winter Series. Or consider joining and take advantage of all of the benefits of membership, including free webinars by clicking here.
Salty Dawg Members can register for all webinars in Part I of the Winter series with one easy registration. Although they are free, you must register.
And our first two webinars are FREE for everyone (members and non-members alike). Register now!
Here's a look at our first 10 webinars:
- FREE Jan 21, 2021, 4 PM - Cruising the Lesser Antilles presented by Bob Osborn
- FREE Jan 26, 2021, 4 PM - How is a Salty Dawg Rally Different? Presented by SDSA Rally Director Sheldon Stuchell
- Jan 28, 2021, 4 PM - A Recommended Path for Developing Blue Water Skills presented by Bennett Kashdan and Hank George
- Feb 2, 2021, 4 PM - Choosing Your Blue Water Yacht – Monohulls presented by renowned Naval Architect Bob Perry
- Feb 4, 2021, 4PM – The Sailboat Purchase Process presented by Josh McLean, David Walters Yachts
- Feb 9, 2021, 4 PM - Selecting Your Blue Water Sail Inventory presented by Dave Flynn, Quantum Sails
- Feb 11, 2021, 4 PM - Satellite Communications at Sea presented by Jeff Thomassen, OCENS, Inc
- Feb 16, 2021 4 PM - Outfitting Your Boat for Offshore Passages –presented by Russ Owen
- Feb 18, 2021 4 PM – Rigging Fundamentals – presented by Behan and Jamie Gifford, Sailing Totem
- Feb. 23, 2021, 4 PM, Ask the Experts, Q&A Session
Look for more upcoming webinars in the Salty Dawg Sailing Association Winter Webinar Series – Part II (~Mar 1 to Mar 30), SDSA Summer Webinar Series – Part I (~May 1 to May 31) and SDSA Summer Webinar Series – Part II (~Jun 15 to Jul 15). Each webinar is an amazing value presented by industry experts and seasoned sailors. Doing all of them is a super investment in your bluewater knowledge.