The 2008 Valiant 42 "THE BEGUINE" was listed and sold by Bernie Jakits for $227,500.
- The very newest Valiant 42 Center Entry Queen, the most popular layout!
- Port side settee makes a double in the salon
- Equipped for voyaging with hard dodger stern arch, Monitor wind vane steering and powerful autopilot
- The navigation and communication equipment is modern and up to date Raymarine E80 Radar and Plotter at the helm with AIS integrated. Also at the helm new Icom 504 VHF with loud hailer. At the nav station there is the new Raymarine E80 Radar and Plotter with the VHF 504 and an Icom M802 single sideband radio.
- Complete canvas, Valiant hard dodger, bimini, connector and complete cockpit enclosure with screens and Eisenglass and Bottom Sider cushions, sail covers, hatch covers?everything!
- The original suite of sails with the full batten, loose foot mainsail, 110% cruising headsail, roller furling staysail. For off the wind the owner has an asymmetrical spinnaker and downwind pole.
- Storm trysail track installed for the trysail and there is a storm jib also
- Mechanicals in tip top shape, with constant maintenance, and a rather complete maintenance log
- Fantastic power plan with LED lights and 12 volt systems supported with the largest battery bank ever seen on a Valiant!
- Equipped to voyage, Monitor Windvane steering, Raymarine autopilot,
- Communications for off shore sailing with EPIRB, SSB, AIS, Iridium Sat phone, Sirius weather
- Complete package with hard dinghy and outboard
- Charts for the wide wide world!
- Spares beyond imagination!