FALCON a custom designed Able 93' has just arrived in West Palm Beach, FL ahead of being displayed later this month at the Palm Beach International Boat Show. She has been professionally maintained by a full-time captain as well as having undergone major refits several times in her life. Falcon has proven herself well in both racing and cruising blue water adventures. She performs well in light air and handles an angry sea with precision.
PRICE JUST REDUCED | $975,000
- B&G Zuess chart plotter and 24 mile radar replaced at pilot house and cockpit helm stations
- B&G H5000 Displays replaced. 2 each at pilot house and cockpit helm stations
- Furno 1835 36 mile radar at the pilot house helm station
- Pioneer 2958 Bluetooth stereo receiver in pilot house
- All navigation, spreader lights and most interior lights upgraded to LED
- 13 opening hatches replaced
- Lazy jacks replaced
- Two A/C Systems replaced
- Engine start batteries replaced
Interested in scheduling a private showing at the Palm Beach Boat Show?
Contact Marty Loftus (973) 610-3412